In part one of our look back on the content shared with the APEXA community in 2021 we covered everything from modernizing life insurance distribution channels to change management and The Fair Treatment of Customers guidelines. In part two, we are taking a closer look at sustainability and the APEXA team.
Our Quota to Sustainability
As an industry solution, APEXA prides itself on its contribution to sustainability. Since 2017, 55,669 signed contracts and 345,845 documents have been validated on APEXA. Those numbers mean that much less paper has been used for Advisor compliance checks and contracting in the life insurance industry.
Our focus on sustainability and our understanding of the unsustainability of a drastic overhaul of current habits have encouraged us to adopt small changes in our daily routines that add to positive milestones for the environment. Reflect, reorganize, repurpose, recycle, reinforce, and repeat – Six Steps to Leading a More Eco-friendly Lifestyle.
While our minds are on the now, considering long-term habits as individuals or organizations should also be a priority – Post-pandemic Sustainability – What Form Will It Take? As 2022 strategies are being drafted, organizations need to factor in sustainability continuity including encouraging their employees to elevate their own daily habits towards protecting the environment.
APEXA runs on the magic created by external and internal superstars. For our audience to understand the people and skills that keep APEXA going, we introduced the APEXA team. Take a look back at the individuals, their roles at APEXA, and their unique personalities. Did you know that:
- Amanda loves spending quality time on adventures with her family during the weekend
- Bonnie enjoys motorcycling, hanging out with friends, and playing with her dog
- Chantel reading a good book and going on long bike rides
- Barb was once a licenced baccarat, blackjack, and roulette dealer in a casino
- Devansh is a gamer who tutors new players on winning strategies and tactics
- Coralie is interested in becoming a beatmaker of drill, rap, and other musical genres
- Sébastien regularly trains for and participates in triathlon competitions
- Sarah was a baton-twirling competitive majorette and is now a green-thumbing coffee aficionado
- Josephine dedicates time to training for marathons and enjoys spending time with family friends and floating in her pool
- Moumita is a professional singer who has won national awards in Bangladesh
- Wasif is passionate about the outdoors and embraces all-season activities with his family
Keep an eye on the Inside APEXA blog series as we continue to introduce the rest of the APEXA team in the new year. Also, don’t miss our 2022 tips, tricks, and other industry resources – subscribe to the APEXA blog now.